- I suppose bullying is someone use their strength to tease others, which is without permission of the others.
- My favourite one is the second one: the bird. Because it makes a point: don’t try to bullying others, you will be teasing yourself at last, but if we stay in peace, everyone can have a better life.
- The message that each portrayed is the importance of stay in peace. Others maybe get hurt through you bully them just for kidding. We need to be friendly to others.
- Cyberbullying is people use the Internet to harm others in hostile manner. Compere to the tradition bullying, cyberbully is more secluded and powerful weapon to others. It happens on the Internet, we don’t know who make it. The police can’t catch anyone.
- After, we need to realize the importance of unity. We must stop bullying others. The original event was organized by David Shepherd and Travis Price of Berwick, Nova Scotia, who in 2007 bought and distributed 50 pink shirts after male ninth grade student Jadrien Cota was bullied for wearing a pink shirt during the first day of school. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Bullying_Day ( I am an international student ,I haven’t heard this festival before).