- What happened over the past week,
- How it made you feel (yes I want a feeling and why you felt that way).
- What you learned, what challenges you faced,
- How are you going to overcome these challenges
- What failed (if anything) and why this happened.
- What do you anticipate in the future?
- Most importantly you need to write what you learned, if you learned anything at all for that week, and if you did nothing that Monday, why? Were you tired, were you not inspired to work? How were you feeling that day?
- List your tasks that you need to complete in order to have your genius hour presentation ready for Monday, June 19. Now, answer the question – is your project in good shape? If you are finished/almost finished, what project are you going to work on next?